Thank you for visiting this Site!
Please read the following information carefully. These Terms govern your access to the Website. By accessing this website, you confirm that you agree to use this Website and be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the "Terms").
If you do not agree to abide by these Terms, you should not use this website.
Use Of Site
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree you will not:
- Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content ("Material") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a AIPL employee or management official, or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Post or transmit any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements)
- Post or transmit any Material that contains a virus or corrupted data
- Use the Sites communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text)
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "Spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law
- Upload or transmit any Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- Delete or revise any Material posted by any other person or entity
- Manipulate or otherwise display the Site by using framing or similar navigational technology.
You Assume Total Responsibility And Risk For Your Use Of The Site And The Internet.
Copyrights & Trademarks
All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright and trade mark rights) in all materials displayed or available on this Site belongs to AIPL unless otherwise stated.
Unless otherwise stated, you are permitted to copy text published by AIPL on this Site for your own non-commercial use only, provided you retain and display any copyright notice applying to the material.
Individual items may have more specific terms and conditions associated with them, in which case those terms and conditions will apply to that item in place of this general permission.
Except as set out above, all rights to the Site (including rights in text, graphics, selection, arrangement and overall website design) are reserved and no right or license is granted or implied under any copyright, patent, trade mark or other intellectual property right of AIPL or any other party as a consequence of the publication of any material on this Site.
No material from this Site may be reproduced, adapted or distributed, in whole or in part, or on any media without written permission (which includes email) from AIPL.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AIPL, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to AIPL or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings OR in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement OR arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Links To Third Party Sites
Any links provided on this Site may allow the user to leave this Site. Please be informed that such linked sites may not be under the control of AIPL.
Such links are provided as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship by AIPL of that site. Nor is AIPL responsible for any damage incurred from the usage of the content of any linked site.
If you decide to visit a linked site, you do so at your own risk
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA, without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law.
You and we irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of INDIA and with respect to any dispute arising under, or in relation to, your use of the Site or these Terms. We also retain the right to bring proceedings in any other court of competent jurisdiction of our choice